Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Time

Here are some pictures from December:

Our friends Brian and Maria are having their first baby in March. Ken and I helped put together baby furniture and rearrange rooms to get it ready. The pictures are from my cell phone so they are dark and grainy.


One Sunday afternoon we kept Ryleigh so Ryan and Samantha could finish Christmas shopping. We also babysat one night so they could have a date night. Ken loves to cuddle with Rowan!


This is our Christmas decorations that we did this year. The mantle wasn't as nice as I would have liked it to be but I got some decorations on sale after Christmas for next year.


Ross and his favorite hat this year!


I always do my hair in a towel after the shower. Ken was being silly and making fun of my towel head. We were cleaning and he decided to put my hair twist on his head. He can be so silly!


Here are some pictures from Christmas. Our memory card in our camera messed up and we lost a lot of pictures. Ken was able to recover most of them but I know there a quite a few missing.:( Here are some of them that we recovered.
Ross helped pass out gifts. Ross got a new hat.

Dad got a new hat too

Mom got a Wii from my dad for Christmas. Ken set it up and it was family bowling time!


We got Ross a tunnel. He is also obsessed with trains--so here is a picture of him playing trains in the tunnel. We had "Christmas Eve" on Monday the 29th with all my cousins and their kids. Ross and Caleb played trains together.


Lily was worn out! Ken and Ross playing


Ken's parents came to visit after Christmas. See the previous blog entry for more pictures but one afternoon we were driving to get the supplies for painting. It had been raining and we saw the double rainbows (enlarge and look to the right of the other rainbow). It makes me think--we were stepping out in faith and aren't rainbows a sign of God's promise?


Another day we went to the Big Dam Bridge. Dick was so excited to go on it that he locked his keys in the trunk of the car. AAA was called and an hour later someone came and popped the locks!

No comments: