Sunday, May 17, 2009

Things I Miss Already!


So I am borrowing this from my friend Julia who is about 2 weeks further along than I am. I am amending somethings and adding a couple of my own!!


1. Processed Meat.
I am not much of a sandwich person but I do like to eat just lunch meat and cheese sometimes. I occasionally like a hot dog and bacon but they all have nitrates. Ken has been on a hot dog kick lately and I don't think it is very nice that he eats them when I can't!!

2. Medium-Rare Steak.
I love a good rare steak but now I am having to eat well done!

3. My love for Chocolate.
Besides chocolate milk, chocolate (and most sweets) just don't appeal to me right now.

4. Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Again sweets not really appealing to me but I do love some cookie dough ice cream and I can't have it because of the raw eggs. And again Ken thinks it is okay to eat a big bowl while I am around!

6. Sushi.
I guess veggie rolls would be okay but I am missing some of my favorites!

7. Sleeping In.
I can’t sleep past 8am anymore! Today I was awake at 6:30. Ken slept longer that I did and that never happens. I also miss sleeping through the night. It is a good night when I only wake up 2 times to have to go pee!!

8. Some of my favorite foods.
Right now my diet consists of yogurt, SALTINE CRACKERS, granola bars, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, sprite, and water. Occasionally I feel well enough to eat outside of those foods. But I am really missing some of my favorite foods. I know that this one won't last forever but I am getting REAL tired of PB&J sandwiches and crackers!!

No comments: