Friday, June 25, 2010

Catching up!

Some of these pictures are older but I wanted to share!
Jack is getting good at making messes. He wants to help with putting the spoon in his mouth and he also likes to "raspberry" when he is eating!


This next picture is from back in April but I love it. I walked in to get Luke up from nap and he was sucking on his oxygen tube. I was laughing and his look says "what is so funny?"


Lindsey came to visit and it was during the boys nap time. I kept them us as long as possible but they crashed:


Just playing:




Luke the day after his surgery with his 2 favorite things: His blanket and his monkey. His uncle Rob and aunt Cailey sent him get-well balloons and the money after his surgery. He LOVES his monkey--Thanks!


Notice the drool pouring down:

To the South Carolina folks--you may need a raincoat when holding Jack!!

I was getting pictures of the boys today and all of a sudden Luke made a fish face! He may never do it again and I am glad I got a picture of it. It cracks me up.

Jack has herpangina. He has the sores on his lip and also in his mouth. The virus should almost be done running its course but he has been a pitiful baby. He isn't eating solids right now and it takes him a while to settle down and go to sleep. Last night he woke up every hour crying. It was a long night! Hopefully he will sleep better tonight.


No comments: