Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BBQ With The Grandparents

We have many pictures from Jack and Luke's first vacation over the 4th of July weekend. I've picked out the best and will post more later this week. Last night I had the privilege of sharing about miracles with the men's group, M.A.F.I.A. (Men After Faith, Integrity and Action), at our church. I told the story of the boys and everything Rachel and I have been through since we first started trying to start a family. Preparing for that has taken most of my free time since our trip, and it went very well. I also showed some pictures to allow everyone to see how small the boys were, how much they have been through, and how great they are doing now.

Until the rest of the pictures get posted, here are a few from the end of my parent's trip to the Grand Canyon. They stopped to see us at the beginning and end of their trip. Before leaving to head home, we met them at their favorite Arkansas BBQ place, the Whole Hog Cafe.

Jack and Luke with both sets of grandparents


Luke really wanted to try some sauce


Jack was hungry and wanted some real food

No comments: