Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I am not a crafty person. I wish and dream of being the kind of person that can make an elegant amazingly beautiful chandelier from macaroni noodles but if I tried it would turn into a disaster ending up in the trash. And then Ken would be mad at me for spending money on items that ended up in the trash AND for wasting noodles!

Enter Pinterest.....I have tons of stuff pinned but I doubt I will even do a 1/3 of the items I have pinned. I have done 2 crafty items and several recipes. The crafts turned out well but the recipes are about 50/50 right now. Tonight I worked on the boys Valentine's day gift to their teachers and therapist. I am pretty proud of how it turned out! It will be filled with Hershey kisses and other candies. It was easier (and cheaper) to have a community gift than try to remember everyone and get each person an individual gift. (Christmas they all got their own gifts)

Here is my project.....



1 comment:

Jack said...

Nice job Rachel! I am sure all the recipients will appreciate receiving these special gifts from the boys.

Uncle Jack