Saturday, September 26, 2009

REAL quick update

The boys are doing great! Luke has received several doses of different blood products because his labs have been out of whack but they are both doing great on the ventilator (breathing machine) and resting comfortably. Jack threw a major temper tantrum yesterday because the nurse cleaned him mouth and ended up getting an extra dose of sedation because he hadn't stop throwing his fit after 5 minutes!! Even though Jack might have a little temper, the night nurse said that Luke is more feisty! She said we are going to have our hands full!! I said "Good! Give me 2 fighters any day!
We are going to go home today--hopefully we can stall until later this afternoon. Once we are home we will update the blog with better stories and more pictures! Thanks for all the prayers for me and for the boys. I am amazed how well I am doing and how little pain I am in. God has definitely had a hand in healing me very fast! He is also keeping His healing hand on the boys and is working a miracle everyday that they are staying stable!! Again thanks for the prayers and better updates and pictures are coming very soon!!

2 comments:

briley said...

My prayers are with you as you journey home... So many people out here are praying for you.. People that I hardly even know....
I am glad you are feeling ok Rachel!
I love you both and the boys... Glad you guys keep up this blog... I check it at least 3 times a day!!!
Much
much
much love and prayers... I wish I could be there to hug you!

Unknown said...

Praise God. He sure gave these two boys some great parents. "...With God all things are possible." -Jesus Christ